- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×02 “A Day’s Work” wp.me/p12c78-42s9DC 3 years ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×01 “Time Zones” wp.me/p12c78-42s9Ca 3 years ago
- Top 20 Rap Songs of 2013 So Far wp.me/p12c78-42s9y3 3 years ago
- Mad Men Recap While Sober As A Chair "The Quality of Mercy" 06x12 wp.me/p12c78-42s9xs 3 years ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk "A Tale of Two Cities" 06x10 wp.me/p12c78-42s9wL 3 years ago
Author Archives: nineninety
Who will Nick choose? It’s time for the decision. We are in Rovaniemi, Finland. Advertisements
We resume after last week’s cliffhanger in Brooklyn with Andi, one of the women to famously reject Nick, here to meet with him.
The show resumes with Nick still lurking in the house after sending Kristina back to the streets. Nick reveals what we already knew- because there are only four women left, they all get roses, all get hometown dates. Woo. Raven
Nick had a rough day when we last saw him, and it’s about to get worse as Chris Harrison has cornered him for a conversation on the beach and Chris Harrison is shoeless, I repeat, shoeless.
We pick up this week after our second Taylor and Corrine related cliffhanger.
Chris Harrison lets us know that most of this episode will probably be about Taylor vs. Corrine. America hasn’t had enough of a fight between a condescending but well-qualified person vs. an unintentionally funny megalomaniac, so what’s another two hours?