- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×02 “A Day’s Work” wp.me/p12c78-42s9DC 3 years ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk 07×01 “Time Zones” wp.me/p12c78-42s9Ca 3 years ago
- Top 20 Rap Songs of 2013 So Far wp.me/p12c78-42s9y3 3 years ago
- Mad Men Recap While Sober As A Chair "The Quality of Mercy" 06x12 wp.me/p12c78-42s9xs 3 years ago
- Mad Men Recap While Drunk "A Tale of Two Cities" 06x10 wp.me/p12c78-42s9wL 3 years ago
Category Archives: Politics
Five Things Gay Marriage Is Not (Alternate Title: I cannot believe we’re still having this conversation)
Seriously? Seriously? Seriously. Today, a day in 2013, when we have 3D printers and Higgs boson particles and our phones are basically computers, people are still suggesting that allowing gay adults to marry each other will lead to polygamy, pedophilia … Continue reading
Hey guys, I know you’re a little bummed. So let’s start things out by looking at two sloths eating a single green bean. Cute, right? Feel a little better? Good. I know last night was rough for you. And I … Continue reading
Can you guys believe that the presidential election technically starts this week? Doesn’t it feel like it has been going on forever? And there are still months more of this? Does anyone else need a drink?
Mitt Romney found himself in some hot water recently thanks to an unfortunate comment by an adviser. Eric Fehrnstrom, one of Romney’s most trusted aides, said of the general election: “It’s almost like an Etch-a-Sketch – you can kind of … Continue reading
While Mitt Romney is still far and away the likeliest Republican nominee for the 2012 election, he’s got one major negative that worries both the media and the Republican party: he’s boring. There’s nothing about him that will inspire the … Continue reading
News was made today, and you slept or worked through most if it. Here’s what happened while you didn’t.